You mean Kerr, right? lol. Unfortunately nope :(
"Hi, Amy! It’s mom. Well by the time you see this, I won’t be here anymore, and I know how much that sucks, for both of us. So seeing as how I wan’t be around to thoroughly annoy you, I thought I would give you a little list of the things that I wish for you. Well, there’s the obvious: An education, family, friends. And a life that’s full of the unexpected. Be sure to make mistakes. Make a lot of them, because there’s no better way to learn and to grow, all right? And I want you to spend a lot of time at the ocean, because the ocean forces you to dream, and I insist that you, my girl, be a dreamer. God, I’ve never really believe in God. In fact, I’ve spend a lot of time and energy trying to disprove that God exists...”
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Pacey.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Dawson.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: No one ;)
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: No one. I love them all ;D
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Mmh..I don’t know, maybe Henry?
6. The character I would totally smooch: Eheh, Pacey :3
7. The character I’d want to be like: I’m like Joey, but I’d want to be a little like Jen.
8. The character I’d slap: Dawson in the season 3 :P
9. A pairing that I love: Pacey/Joey, Pacey/Andie, Dawson/Jen, Dawson/Gretchen. ;)
10. A pairing that I despise: Mmh… Maybe Jen/Charlie? I really don’t know, I like almost all the couples, sorry.